Create Serverless Websites using AWS S3
You can host your static website using only AWS S3 storage for hosting without the need of any server-side technologies, this considered one of the easiest way for web hosting, Amazon can provide a lot of web hosting services and this can be used from beginners to pro.
- Create S3 Bucket.
- Select the bucket
- Select properties tab
- select 'static website hosting'.
- Choose 'use this bucket to host a website'
- Index document 'this is the folder and file name or the default page ex.: index.html..etc'
- Error document 'specify the error page to show whenever a file not found or any other error'
- Redirection rules 'you can setup custom rules to redirect specific pages'
Upload your files
- Upload your files by dragging and dropping your files, make sure files are in the index document location you specified earlier.
- Make sure the Index permission is set to 'read' by everyone "check below figure"